- We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Policy. Products can be returned within two weeks of receipt of shipment for a refund on the cost of goods (less shipping charges and applicable restock fee), if returned intact. Similarly, all returns must be received by us within 15 business days to qualify for a refund.
Please note that the following products are non-returnable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable:
- Custom orders
- Products on final sale or liquidation
- All subjective returns (where there has been no mistake on the part of PJN) will be assessed a 20% restocking fee, or a minimum of $10, whichever is greater.
- Returns authorized beyond the two-week period will be assessed a 30% restocking fee, or a minimum of $10, whichever is greater.
- If an error has been made by us on a written order, we will gladly pay for re-shipment. All errors arising from miscommunication on verbal orders will be the sole responsibility of the customer and they will be accountable for return freight. Please submit orders in writing whenever possible.
- All product returns require an authorization number. This R.A number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box. Boxes without this number may be refused at the cost of the shipper.
- All returned orders are to be sent to Pure Joy Naturals, RR1 Box 445, Winkler, MB R6W 4A1. The statement ‘Goods Returning to Manufacturer’ must be stated on all packages. All returns must be shipped by ground Postal Service. If returned by any other shipping method, customers will be responsible for any surplus charges.
- All subjective returns must be returned unused and within 15 days. Due to storage conditions being outside of our control, there will be no exceptions to this policy. And since storage conditions are outside of our control, our retained samples will serve as the benchmark for quality related issues. In other words, if the retained samples have no quality issues, no returns will be considered after the 15-day period. If the returned merchandise is not received by us or if it is damaged, we are unable to issue a refund or credit. There is no refund on return freight.
- If the cost of a returned item is $5 or less, a credit will be applied to the customer’s account. There will be no refund or replacement for that product.
- Refunds or credits for any reason can take up to 2 weeks to process, depending upon the volume of returns. From the date, you receive our credit memo by email, refunds may take up to 8-10 business days for your financial institution to process before appearing on your statement.
There is no minimum order amount. There is FREE shipping for orders over $500.
- You may place your order on-line www.purejoynaturals.ca, by fax at 204-515-1710, or by phone at 1-204-325-7528.
- We update our website on a regular basis. Due to the volatile nature of the essential oils market, our price commitment is limited to the date on which the order was placed.
- At all times, prices are effective on the date of your order only. Discounts or coupons that were not valid on the date of your order, cannot be applied.
- Customers placing a first-time personal order over $100, using Credit Card or Paypal payment method, must have the same billing and shipping address.
- Please ensure that all orders are accurate prior to finalizing and submitting them online.
- All orders must be checked immediately upon receipt so that any discrepancies may be addressed. In the event of an error, a photograph of the product with its label and lot number clearly showing should be immediately sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order number.
- Pick-up orders are on a pre-paid basis only.
- Orders must be placed 2 days in advance of the pick-up time requested.
- Customers will receive an e-mail confirmation of the date and time for pick-up.
- Refunds will be processed in the manner in which the order was paid; exchanges may not be possible to be processed on the spot.
- Any items that customers may wish to leave behind for return or exchange may be credited in the next order, if the customer wishes, or if under $10.
Discounts & Coupons
- Only one coupon will be accepted per order per household.
- Coupons and special promotions can only be applied to orders made on the dates during which the coupon is in effect.
- From time to time, we run special promotions on select products for limited periods of time. This could be based on various reasons including bulk discounts that we negotiated with our vendors or clearance discounts on discontinued items.
- Please note that when Special Promotions discounts are in conjunction with any other discount, the promotions will not be combined.
- All orders are prepaid; payments will be taken before an order is processed, packed and shipped.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Pay Pal, (if personally arranged) Certified Cheque, Money Order, Direct Bank Transfer, E-mail Transfer. We do not accept prepaid credit cards.
- All credit card orders with a subtotal of $500.00 or more, or having a different bill-to and ship-to address, will require an authorization form to be filled out, signed and returned by the card holder.
- We accept credit card for payments up to $5,000.00. Orders over $5,000.00 must be paid Certified Cheque, or EFT(Electronic Funds Transfer) only.
- Our default shipping agent is Canada Post.
- In all cases we pass on our discounted rates to you, our customer. We do not operate our Shipping Department as a profit-making center. Please note that your shipping cost is calculated online with integrated Canada Post shipping modules, using annual negotiated discounted rates. These online shipping quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges, but if this occurs, you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
- Pure Joy Naturals takes no responsibility for any losses, damages or delays that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification, we ship products without insurance. Please note that transporters often do not heat their trucks in winter, nor refrigerate them in summer. This will not harm the integrity of the product. Simply leave the product at room temperature for 24 hours before opening. Occasionally, stirring the product before use will be required to regain its consistency.
- We currently do not require orders to be signed when delivered.
However, should customers want the ‘signature required’ option, a fee of $10.00 will be charged by the carrier.
- Alternative shipping methods are available on request; however, we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. This includes the following:
- Customers using their own shipping account
- Customers using their own courier
- Customers arranging for a third party to facilitate shipping.
Should a customer decide to handle their own shipping arrangements, we require that a WAIVER be signed. This ensures that we are not held responsible for any shipping issue outside of our control; similarly, in the event that we receive a shipping related invoice under these conditions, it will authorize us to process the customer’s credit card.
Please note that in all instances where payment is required, a copy of the invoice will be forwarded with receipt for payment.
Pure Joy Naturals takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without such notification, we ship products without insurance.
- Essential Oils are classified as Hazardous Goods when shipped by air. Because of this only ground shipments are available for essential oils. Express shipments (Air) are available for the rest of the products.
- Pure Joy Naturals will not be held responsible for refunding the cost of freight for Expedited or Express shipments or on any orders that are delayed for reasons outside of our control.
Customers in provinces that participate in HST will be charged their respective rates:
- New Brunswick – 15%
- Newfoundland & Labrador – 15%
- Nova Scotia – 15%
- Ontario – 13%
- Prince Edward Island – 15%
Customers in provinces that do not participate in HST will only be charged 5% GST – Alberta, BC, Manitoba, Quebec, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Saskatchewan & Yukon.
Orders are usually processed within three (3) hours of submission, though the actual amount of time will vary depending upon the season. Orders placed on the weekend may be processed before regular office hours on the Monday morning. All orders cancelled after they have been filled at the plant will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
Customers with Disability
At Pure Joy Naturals, we believe that treating all people with individual respect and courtesy is the core of excellent Customer Service. To ensure this, active steps have been taken to accommodate the needs of customers with disabilities by offering accessible services and facilities that provide equal opportunities without discrimination. We place a lot of importance on this.
Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING ANY PRODUCT FROM PURE JOY NATURALS. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE CONDITIONS.
Limitations of Liability
The information available on this website is provided on an “AS IS” basis by Pure Joy Naturals henceforth referred to as “PJN.” and the website www.purejoynaturals.ca will be referred to as the “website”. Advice, statements or opinions should not be relied upon when making important personal, medical, legal or financial decisions; nor do we accept any liability connected with the use of the information contained in this website. You should consult a professional to obtain specific advice appropriate to your circumstances. By using this website, you accept ALL terms of this User Agreement and understand that your use of this website is at your sole risk. This User Agreement and any disputes or claims related in any way to your use of the website shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Manitoba as well as Canadian Federal Law.
Customers should purchase products from PJN with a clear understanding that they are not intended and should not be used as a substitute to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. The information provided is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Product information, and descriptions presented are for educational purposes only. It does not cover all possible uses, precautions, side effects and interactions. This information should not be used as a substitute for medical counseling with a health care professional. Under no circumstance should these products be likened to drug products prescribed for the treatment of specific ailments.
Please note, The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally. In addition, Essential Oils should be properly diluted before use in order to avoid any damages to property or adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
Essential Oils are very highly concentrated and potent. Therefore, all products must be used at the Customer’s own discretion and only after referencing Material Safety Data Sheets, Certificate of Analysis and other relevant technical and regulatory documents specific to the product. PJN shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including bodily harm or injury) caused by insufficient knowledge or the improper use of a product. The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of PJN no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
Manufacturers purchasing products from PJN should avoid making any statements and claims that are false or misleading concerning PJN products. You must also comply with all laws, state, provincial and federal, regarding any statements made. As with any manufacturing process, PJN requires that Customers conduct small lab scale testing of purchased products to determine their suitability and efficacy prior to full commercial manufacturing. PJN under any circumstances shall not be held liable for any losses resulting from failure to do so. The Customer is solely responsible for determining the suitability of using the product that they purchase.
In no event shall PJN be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special and exemplary damages, or any damages whatsoever, arising from the use or performance of this website or from any information, services or products obtained through this website, even if PJN has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If you are dissatisfied with the website, or do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, your choice is that you do not use this website.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form, or the use of abusive or obscene language on the website, including via e-mail, social media or public comments is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a PJN. or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the website is strictly prohibited. You may not upload, distribute or otherwise publish through the website any content which is: abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, obscene, threatening or otherwise objectionable, that may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the website or use the website to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
If you provide information to the website, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself. You also agree to maintain and update such information as appropriate. If you use PJN service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
In the event that a PJN product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price or description, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price. PJN reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, PJN shall issue a refund to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
The Customer assumes responsibility for any missed discounts, for any reason, due to price changes that may occur irrespective of the time duration.
PJN shall not be liable for any technical inaccuracies, typographical errors or graphical distortions of the products listed and technical and regulatory documents posted. Changes are periodically added to the information herein; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of the website. PJN. may make improvements and/or changes in the information, graphic(s), products(s) and / or program(s) described or displayed on this website at any time.
PJN reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be:
- Abusive, defamatory or obscene
- Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- In violation of a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of another or
- Offensive or otherwise unacceptable to PJN in its sole discretion.
In addition, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify PJN for all claims resulting from content you supply. Please note, users giving product or business opportunity testimonials on this website reflect the actual experience of each individual, are anecdotal only, and may be atypical.
The content included on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the Canadian copyright laws, and is the property of PJN and other third-party services. All rights reserved.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos used on the site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of PJN and its affiliates. All other trademarks not owned by PJN or its affiliates that appear in any PJN service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with or connected to PJN. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the site, in whole or in part, unless authorized, to do so.
Permission is hereby granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this website for the sole purpose of placing an order or purchasing products with PJN You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the website solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order or purchase products with PJN.
Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by PJN. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the website.
PJN provides the information, materials and products listed on this website “AS IS” and without any representations or warranties of any kind. All warranties whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of property rights, and quality of any products described on site are hereby disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Although we intend to take all reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses and other harmful material, we do not warrant that this website will be uninterrupted, error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes the website available are free of viruses or other potentially harmful components. You assume full responsibility and risk of loss, including loss of data such as personal information and credit card information, resulting from your use of this website. PJN does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials on this website in terms of correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness and reliability or otherwise.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless PJN., its affiliates, and their respective owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) and third party partners from and against all claims, losses, damages and costs (including attorney’s fees) or other expenses resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the website using your Internet account. If we make a claim for indemnification, you agree to seek and receive written permission from us before agreeing to settle any claim or action. Please note this provision shall survive the termination of this Agreement and remain in full force and effect.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, PJN. may provide links to websites operated by third parties. PJN has no control over third party websites, even if the third party is affiliated to PJN. All the websites are owned and operated independently of PJN and have their own separate privacy and data collection policies. PJN accepts no responsibility or liability for the independent actions or policies of the third-party websites and is not responsible for the content or practices of such websites. These websites are only for your convenience; therefore, you may access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, PJN seeks to protect the integrity of its website and the links placed on it, and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own website, but for websites it links to as well (including when a specific link does not work). In addition, PJN should not be held liable for links to any page within the website or other website content from any website or web page that makes claims as to the curative or health enhancing powers of any substance, whether or not such substance is produced, marketed, sold or distributed by PJN.
The terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the website and/or completing the registration or shopping process. The terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by PJN without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademarks, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
PJN reserves the rights at any time to change the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Be sure to review this Agreement periodically to ensure familiarity with its most current version. Any enhancements, additions or modifications to the contents on the website will be subject to this Agreement.
PJN may deliver notices to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the website, or by other reliable methods to the address you have provided regarding any changes to this Agreement.
Governing Law & Litigation
The terms and conditions and your use of this website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Canada and the Province of Manitoba, Canada without regard to its conflicts of law principles, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. You agree that jurisdiction over, and venue in, any legal action or proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this website (including but not limited to the purchase of PJN products) shall be brought solely in the Federal or Provincial courts of competent jurisdiction sitting in Manitoba, Canada and; you expressly submit to the jurisdiction of said courts and consent to extra-territorial service of process. Should any part of this Contract be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with PJN is in conflict or inconsistent with this Contract, this Contract shall take precedence. Failure of PJN to enforce any provision of this Contract shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the website (including but not limited to the purchase of PJN products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. PJN failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. PJN may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Our Privacy Commitment
This Policy applies to our Web Sites, on site pickups, and all other channels in which PJN collects and uses your personal information.
What Information is Collected?
At PJN, we collect two types of information: personal information and non-personal information. The types of information we collect depend on the nature of your interaction with us.
Personal information is information that can identify an individual or information about an identifiable individual. We may collect personal information such as:
- Your contact information – e.g., name, postal address, telephone number, and email address;
- Your transaction information – e.g., products purchased, method of payment, amount paid, and credit or debit card number.
Non-personal information does not identify you as an individual. For example:
- We may collect certain non-personal data when you visit our Web Sites, such as the type of browser you are using or the referring URL; or
- We may collect and summarize customer information in a non-personal, aggregate format for statistical and research purposes.
You may choose not to provide us with your personal information. However, if you make this choice we may not be able to provide you with the product, service, or information that you requested. For example, we can only make a sales transaction under customer account for which your name and address are needed at the least.
How is Your Personal Information Used?
NDA may use your personal information for a number of different business purposes, for example to:
- fulfill your specific requests for products, services or information;
- provide customer support to assist you with your questions or complaints;
- conduct surveys in order to improve our services;
- measure and improve the effectiveness of our Web Sites or our marketing endeavors;
- detect and protect against fraud and error;
- track and analyze your purchases and preferences to better understand your product and service needs and eligibility;
- if you ask us, to offer and promote additional products and services we offer; and
- Sometimes you will be asked to give your express consent, such as by checking a box to indicate your consent to receive marketing communications, or by providing your signature to indicate your acceptance of the use and disclosure terms presented on an application form.
- Other times, we may obtain your consent implicitly when we can reasonably conclude that you’ve given consent by some action you have taken or an action you have decided not to take. Generally, this occurs where the purpose for use of your personal information would be reasonably apparent to you.
Withdrawing Your Consent
- You may notify us at any time that you wish to withdraw or change your consent to our use and disclosure or your information. We will accommodate your request subject to legal and contractual restrictions related to your transactions.
- If you have “opted in” or subscribed to one of our newsletters or mailing lists, we will always provide you the opportunity to “opt out” or unsubscribe. For example, each e-newsletter we send to you will include a link or other method to unsubscribe or decline further e-newsletters.
Information NDA Collects Directly from You
Listed here are some further examples of the ways that we collect personal information directly from you and how we use it.
Our Web Sites can be browsed anonymously. However, to engage in certain special features or functions of our Web Sites, or to order products and services from our Web Sites, you may be asked to provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, or credit card information. We use this information to create your account, contact and correspond with you about your order, respond to your inquiries, and monitor functions of our Web Sites that you choose to use, such as online forums.
Returns and Exchanges
Our goal is to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase and to this end, PJN offers a Return Policy. For PJN to continue to offer our Return Policy, we ask for personal information such as your name, address, and telephone number for the purposes of detecting and preventing fraud. You may also be asked to produce photo ID, business identification number or tax identification number for verification purposes only.
Purchase Follow-Up and Surveys
Following a purchase from some of our departments we may send you a follow-up letter to thank you for your business, or we may contact you to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the delivery and use of your new product.
We may use contact information collected in-house, online, or via our customer service call centre to conduct occasional surveys and other customer research. These surveys are entirely voluntary and you may easily decline to participate.
Sign-Up for Newsletters or Updates
PJN also offers a variety of newsletters and promotional communications. Should you choose to enroll we will collect your contact information, such as name and email address. This information will only be used to send you the newsletter and promotional announcements that you have requested.
You may stop receiving newsletters and other forms of electronic marketing communication from our company at any time by following any of the following procedures:
- You may send any one of our representatives an e-mail stating you wish to opt-out of receiving any of our electronic marketing communications.
- You may also do this by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link within any of the electronic newsletters that are sent out to you.
- Or you may do this by going to our Newsletter page on our website and following the instructions there to remove your email from our list.
Our subscriber list is never sold or rented to other parties.
Participate in a Contest or Promotion
Information PJN Collects Automatically
In some cases, we automatically collect certain information:
Our Web Sites
When using our Web Sites, we may collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access our Web Sites, the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our Web Site, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Web Site you visit, the Web Site pages read and images viewed, and the content you download from the Web Site. This information is used for Web Site and system administration purposes and to improve the Web Sites.
The Web Site uses “cookies”, a technology that installs a small amount of information on a Web Site user’s computer to permit the Web Site to recognize future visits using that computer. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the Web Site. For example, the information provided through cookies is used to recognize you as a previous user of the Web Site, to offer personalized Web page content and information for your use, to track your activity at the Web Site, to respond to your needs, and to otherwise facilitate your Web Site experience. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so will affect your use of the Web Site and prevent you from making purchases on our Web Site.
Web Site Tracking Information
We may use scripts from third parties which compile tracking information reports regarding Web Site user demographics, Web Site traffic patterns, and Web Site purchases. None of the tracking information in these reports can be connected to the identities or other personal information of individual users.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Web Site may contain links to other Web sites or Internet resources which are provided solely for your convenience and information. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another Web site or Internet resource. PJN has no responsibility or liability for, or control over, those other Web sites or Internet resources or their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of those other Web sites to learn how they collect and use your personal information.
PJN does not sell or rent our customers’ personal information to any other party. However, in the normal course of business we may share some of your personal information within our corporate family and with third parties acting on our behalf or as permitted or required by law.
Some of these operations may result in personal information collected by PJN being stored or processed outside of Canada and, as a result, your personal information may be accessible to law enforcement and regulatory authorities in accordance with the law of these foreign jurisdictions.
For example, we may share personal information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as: fulfilling online orders, processing non-cash payments, sending marketing communications, servicing products, conducting research surveys, verifying and validating information that you have provided to us, delivering products, and providing customer support services.
PJN has taken precautions to prevent the fraudulent use of your information on our Web Sites. NDA has adopted industry standard authentication procedures to ensure your protection while shopping with us online. This includes, but is not limited to, contacting financial institutions or credit reporting agencies to ensure the authenticity of your credit card and to validate your credit card billing information.
Information Shared Amongst PJN, Affiliates, Subsidiaries and Divisions
Product Safety Recalls
In the event we receive notice from a manufacturer of a product safety recall, we may provide your contact information, limited to name, address, and telephone number, to the manufacturer so that they may notify you of the recall and supply details of any replacement or repair programs. This transfer or your contact information will occur only for recalls that may impact your personal safety or impair the functionality of the product you purchased from us.
Sale or Transfer of All or Part of PJN
PJN may disclose your information as permitted or required by law. For example, we may be compelled to release information by a court of law or other person or entity with jurisdiction to compel production of such information. If we have reasonable grounds to believe information could be useful in the investigation of improper or unlawful activity, we may disclose information to law enforcement agencies or other appropriate investigative bodies.
How Does PJN Protect Your Information?
The security of your personal information is a high priority for PJN. We maintain appropriate safeguards and current security standards to protect your personal information, whether recorded on paper or captured electronically, against unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. For example, electronic records are stored in secure, limited-access servers; we employ technological tools like firewalls and passwords; and we ensure our employees are trained on the importance of maintaining the security and confidentiality of personal information.
PJN is PCI (Payments Card Industry) compliant meaning that all your credit card information is handled, stored and processed within strict protocols and guidelines that have been established by the PCI Security Standards Council.
Choosing a Password
When you create an online account on our Web Sites, you need to select a personal password. To maximize your level of protection, you should choose at least 5 characters including a combination of both letters and numbers. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and any account information. PJN will never send an unsolicited communication asking you for your password or requesting that you update your account credentials.
You may check your information to verify, update, or correct it, and to have any obsolete information removed. If you created an account on one of our Web Sites, you can access and change your online account profile yourself. You can also ask to review any of the information that we have retained, how we have used it, and to whom we have disclosed it at any time by contacting us. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, and provided we can authenticate your identity, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information, and will be entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate. You may also ask us to change your preferences regarding how we use or disclose your information, or let us know that you do not wish to receive any further communication from us.
We keep your information only as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes and to meet any legal requirements. We have retention standards that meet these parameters. We destroy your information when it is no longer needed, or we remove your personally identifiable information to render it anonymous.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about the privacy practices of our organization please contact us at the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 1-204-325-7528
- Mail: Pure Joy Naturals
RR1 Box 445
- Winkler, MB R6W 4A1
We will respond to your request or investigate your concern as quickly as we can, but no later than 30 days from the date of receipt of your query.
Important Reminder About E-mail Communications
Please remember that email sent over the public Internet is not secure. If you send an email directly to us from your own email account the contents will not be encrypted. We strongly recommend that you do not send sensitive information (like a credit card number) to us via unencrypted email. PJN is not responsible for any transmission by you of any personal information over the public Internet.