Roman Chamomile essential oil is a must have for your essential oil collection. It is very calming and relaxing. It also, may have supportive functions for your immune system.
You can add one or a couple of drops to your favorite conditioner, shampoo or moisturizer for you skin and hair.
You can add 3-4 drops to your diffuser at night time to induce feelings of relaxation, well-being and comfort. This is a terrific oil to use for children.
- Botanical Name: Anthemis nobilis L
- Main Constituents:
Amyl butyrate: 14.3%
butyl angelate: 21.0%
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Origin: United Kingdom
- Processing Method: Steam Distilled
- Description / Color / Consistency: A thin light bluish to yellow liquid.
- Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A strong middle note, Roman Chamomile has a fragrance like apples and sweet straw, and is considered the finest smelling of all chamomiles.
- Blends With: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Lavender, Geranium, Jasmine, Neroli, Patchouli, Tea Tree, Rose, Lemon and Ylang-ylang.