Respiratory allergies come along with the beautiful spring weather.
How can essential oils help? Which essential oils are best?
We recommend diffusing or inhalation for direct respiratory results.
- Lavender is a natural antihistamine and anti-inflammatory.
- Peppermint has the power to discharge phlegm and reduce inflammation — a leading cause of allergic reactions
- Eucalyptus contains citronellal, which has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects; it also works as an expectorant, helping to cleanse the body of toxins that are acting as allergens.
- Frankincense offers relief from coughing and inflamed nasal passages.
- Lemon supports lymphatic system drainage and helps with overcoming respiratory conditions. Studies have shown that lemon essential oil inhibits the growth of bacteria and boosts the immune system.
- Basil Studies prove that basil oil shows antimicrobial activity and can kill bacteria, yeast and mold that can lead to asthma and respiratory damage.