Amber Handblown glass diffuser.
Coral’s favorite design.
A luxurious, beautiful hand-blown glass diffuser patterned after natural formations of swirled and spotted amber stone. Warm white, rotating colored lights or fix to a single color to illuminate the design. A centerpiece that delights the senses. Enjoy aromatherapy for up to 12 hours. The glass top sits on a wooden base.
Measures 7″ x 9″ and weighs around 2 pounds
- Hand blown glass
- variable misting modes
- color rotating / fixed / off modes
- run time up to 12 hours
- coverage 1,000 sq ft
- Dimensions 7″ x 9″
- Automatic Safety shut off
Diffusing just got better.
The purpose of diffusing essential oils into the air is 2-fold. It adds a beautiful natural scent to the room and it cleans the air. Many of the essential oils are proven to kill air born pathogens. This is great news especially in the cold and flu season.
- The instructions that are included in each box really are helpful and should be read.
- The diffuser will NOT work properly if the water is filled above the water line. Just under the water line is best.
- Use warm tap water and pour from a cup not the faucet.
- Secure the top piece on so that the oils can be emitted.
- The diffuser will stop diffusing if the white disk in the water reservoir is not cleaned on a regular basis. True story. A damp cotton swab will wipe this disk clean.
- there are many settings for both the diffusing and lights. Take time to look at these settings.
- You will know that your diffuser is working great when a white puff of mist comes out the top.
This has been set up for you to get your diffuser operating to maximum efficiency very very quickly with little to no down time.