A stimulating foot massage with Pure Joy Naturals Peppermint Foot Lotion is a great way to end a long day. The benefits of a wonderful foot massage with Peppermint Foot Lotion are both physical and mental.
A 10 minute foot massage session before going to bed can greatly improve circulation in the lower extremities. This is particularly important for people suffering from diabetes.
One of the best ways to treat a friend or loved one is to give this person a wonderful foot massage. Here are a few foot massage techniques.
1. First, soak feet in a nice foot bath with some Pure Joy Naturals Lemongrass Bath Salts or Lavender Bath Salts.
2. After drying, put a small amount warm lotion or oil in your hand. Smooth the lotion or oil over the foot.
3. Hold the foot firmly with both hands and rub the top of the foot using a firm motion with your thumbs. Start at the tip of each toe and move slowly all the way up to the ankle. Move back towards the toes and rub with a lighter stroke. Repeat this step 2 or more times.
4. Continue to hold the foot with both hands and move your thumbs to the bottom of the foot. Rub the bottom of the foot. Start at the tip of each toe and move your thumbs firmly down towards the heel. Go back in the direction of the toes and rub the bottom of the foot with your thumbs. Repeat this step 2 or more times.
5. Repeat the above steps on the other foot.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Trigliceride, Emulsifying Wax NF, Glyceryl Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearic Acid, NATURAL Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Silk Amino Acids, Glycerine, Sorbitol, Optiphen (preservative), Allantoin and 100% Pure Joy Naturals Peppermint essential oil.
Here are some instructions from Stress Free Mama on different foot massage techniques. http://stress-free-mama.com/massage-foot-techniques/