Hippie Blend Roll On contains: Fractionated Coconut oil, Patchouli, clary sage, litsea cubeba (fresh lemon), geranium, bergamot, and basil. It is a rich exciting blend that helps to induce the ultimate relaxation. Many use it as a natural perfume and others use it as a relaxation aid.
Here is a breakdown of each of the essential oils in this Hippie Blend. They are all focused on providing an groovy experience with calming effects.
- Patchouli’s scent is long lasting and gets better with age, making it a valuable when using it as a natural perfume. This earth scent has calming properties that work on both the body and the mind. Generally used as a base scent, it provides warmth for lighter scents. But there’s more to patchouli than just scent. Its medicinal properties soothe, sedate, protect, deodorize and stimulate.
- Clary Sage essential oil is also very calming. We highlight this oil in our Women’s Sage Blend to calm the nervous system and help combat hormonal issues and problems.
- Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) is a fresh citrus scent. It is our favorite crisp lemon citrus oil. Mood lifting and delightful.
- Geranium essential oil is another oil that we use to calm and soothe your nerves. It is earthy and has so many health benefits. Some call it “poor man’s rose”.
- Bergamot is used when there are high levels of stress or tension. It is the royalty of the citrus family. Crisp and fresh.
- Last but not least… Basil. This was our choice of oils to add a splash of optimism to this blend. It is a fresh addition that promotes optimism and clarity.This would be the perfect blend to use with an Aromatherapy Necklace or Aromatherapy Bracelet.
Use as a natural perfume. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!
Cautions: DO NOT DRINK essential oils. Dilute before use; may cause skin irritation in some individuals, so a skin test is recommended prior to use. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. For best results Diffuse or use topically with a carrier oil. Old or oxidized oils should be avoided. This oil can be phototoxic.
Storage: Use amber or cobalt glass bottles, avoid heat and light.
Pure Joy Naturals provides this essential oils guide for educational purposes only and not as medical advice. Please consult a qualified healthcare practitioner or resource on essential oil uses, safety and precautions for all essential oils.